- PROJECT/CLIENT NAME: Triumph Plaza
- DESIGNATED USE: Commercial Low rise Building.
- TYPE OF FOUNDATION: Isolated/Individual Foundation
- NO. OF FLOORS: Basement Floor 1(parking) + Ground, 1st Floor (Shops), 2nd, 3rd- - th 4 floor (Offices) +Terrace floor.
- RATIO OF CAR PARK: Ample car parking space at Basement & Ground floor.
- BUILDING STRUCTURE: Framed RCC building designed as per IS codes. Building has been designed as per IS Codes 456 (Concrete), IS 875 (Design) and IS 1893 (Seismic). Minimum Grade of Concrete is M-25 & as per consultation of Structural consultant.
- SLAB TO SLAB: 13'-0" (3.96 MT.) Basement floor 1. 10'-6" (3.20 Mt) Ground Floor & 10'-6" (3.20 Mt) First floor. 12'-0" (3.96 Mt) 2nd Floor and 10'-0" (3.05Mt) 3- 4th floor
- POWER LOAD: Three Phase Meters
- POWER SUPPLY: Individual Single Phase meter from Main LT line.
- GENERATOR BACK UP: Available D.G Set for Building common Utility and 50% of load of shops and offices
- PASSENGERS ELEVATORS CONFIGURATION: 2 no- Auto Door & High speed Elevators of schindler or eq. makes.
- CAPACITY & SPEED OF LIFTS LIFT: 12 Passengers of shaft size 6'-3" x 9'-1" of Schindler or Eq make.
- SEWAGE SYSTEM: P.V.C Pipe of Supreme or eq. make in Under Ground drainage system as well as in Concealed link with C P.V.0 pipe as per detail given by Plumbing Consultant.
- ESCALATOR: Margin finish Granite flooring and cobble for margin finish
- SUPPLY OF WATER SOURCE UNDER GROUND OVER HEAD: Municipal supply(1,00,000 litres) + One Boring (20,000 litres)
- SECURITY SYSTEM: C.C.T.V
- INTERNET: WI-FI system for net connection in campus.
- INTERCOM: Intercom facility with for connectivity of showroom / offices
- TERMITE TREATMENT: Anti Termite treatment by Specialized Agency with 10 Years Warranty
- WALL FINISH: Internal Gypsum Plaster /single coat mala plaster.
- FLOORING: Granamite Vitrified tile of 32" x 32"-O" in Shops at Ground & Typical floor.
- SHUTTER: Glass Facade with Numeric locks.
- PLASTER: Outside Double coat Roller finish plaster.
- COLOUR: ICI — whether shield max colour.
- FACADE: Glass: Pilkington Low-E- High performance glasses for low E-Value and to improve light inside.
- A.C: Indoor A.C point with Drain Outlet.
- TERRACE: Water proofing in Terrace with Chemical & by special agencies.
- LIFT CLADDING: Stone wall Cladding in each floor near Passenger lift entrance.
- STAIRCASE: Granite stone flooring on staircase & landing and River wash stone flooring in all floor passage.
- C. TOILETS: Granite Flooring & Granite Dado. All sanitary fittings & plumbing fittings of Jaguar make.
- SECURITY CABIN: Available
- ELECTRIFICATION: Sufficient in concealed wiring with standard accessories. T.V. & telephone point with Finolex Cables and Havell's M.C.B (SIEMENS M.C.B) Or equal makes
- PLAZA FLOORING: Good quality River wash Granite in Front Margin Area.
- TERRACE FLOOR: Provision for terrace sitting area & semi covered sitting space
- PARKING AT GROUND: Parking finished with Kotahstone and Granite.
- PARKING AT BASEMENT: Parking finished with V.D.S. (Tri-mix Rough finish) & Ramp with Granite Strip & Cladding up to 5'-O" of River wash Kotah or Granite on throughout Pardi & column.
- CLADDING: Overall facade will be cladded with Granite Dry Cladding for long life of building.
- PASSAGES: will be finished with River wash Granite and all internal passage wall with Glass (Toughned) (12 mm thick) with Numeric Lock.
- ESCALATOR: Escalator from Ground to 1ST floor for better circulation and vertical movement.
- PLAZA: Plaza will be finished with River wash Granite with Coffe shop, Seat-out, Fountains, and Kiosk to attract more foot fall in complex.
- CANOPY: Canopy provided at specific areas to provide shelter and also to create better ambience of building
Disclaimer: The information of project contained in this page has been provided solely for the purpose of information to the people/visitors, the some shall not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. There is a possibility that the information displayed may not be current and accurate. The information displayed here may not in any way confirm or guarantee the compliance under RERA for this project.